Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some old photo

malaysia travel

I was flipping through some of my department old photo today. Some of the team building was held before I joined this company. Suddenly, some of the old memory flashing in my mind…..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

26th June 2006

Today was my 1st day in work and my boss told me that tomorrow was our company team building day. So, what was team building? What did it stand for? My boss told me that tomorrow we did not need to come company, just need to gather at the Jerejak Jetty. We would have some games and lunch on the island. I was extremely blur at that time because I did not know why did we have team building, where was Pulau Jerejak and the worse thing was I did not know everyone here. I only knew who was my menthor. So, could I enjoy the games? What happen if I did not join this time? I was planning not to join but I was just too new and I did not dare to do so. Haha…

27th June 2006

I woke up very early today and requested my housemate to send me to the Jetty. Once I reached the jetty, I tried to look for any familiar faces. Haih…It was not a comfortable moment for me as the place was crowded with people and I do not know everyone here. At last, I had found some familiar faces and decided to stick with them for this whole day. Do you know what was my first thought of my division people? Not so helpful and did not know how to take care of freshly. They seems not understand how freshly feel when we did not know everyone here. Just so lonely~~ However, I am playful person. I had no problem playing games with somebody I did not know when came to game session. “When I play, I play with my heart. I don’t care who you are or where am I ”. And, I was just so lucky cause my team get 1st place in the competition. We were the CHAMPION team!!!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………This photo was taken 2 years ago but this was the 1st time i saw this photo. I really did not know most of the people inside this photo at that time. What i remembered was someone called me to take picture together. Only today i realized, we were all from the same department. Haha.....really "SAP HA SAP HA".


I did not know who snap this picture, but it was me. This was one of the tele match we played at that time. I just couldn't do rabbit jump and this made me moving very slow in this game. Maybe this was the reason the camera man could had a good snap on me. I hate this game!!

This was the second team building at Park Royal Hotel and my team became the CHAMPION again!!


No comments: