Thursday, June 5, 2008

My 25th Birthday

The time passed so fast, and it's my birthday again. As usual, Andry will brought me out for dinner before we had a small birthday celebration with my gang. I still remember that last year Andry brought me to "The Ship" and we took our dinner inside the ship. And this year, he brought me to "Victoria Station" and we took our dinner inside the train. Haha....I am wondering what will be his plan next year? Probably need to celebrate inside a plane.. :-P. Overall, the food in Victoria station was very delicious, and the environment was quiet romantic as well. Andry had order a main course which served with lobster and another side dishes
"Escargot"(something like snails), the food really thumb up!!!








After taking the romantic dinner with Andry, i had another gathering with others friend on the next day. And this time, we went to Chili's Penang. We'd met up around 7pm and start ordering for our food. Thanks to Sim, Mouse, Soon and Li Soo for coming.






And these were the dishes that we'd order.









After the dinner with my gang, Amy gave me another suprise when i reached home(Another suprise after the Fuel Price went up). She bought me a 250g birthday cake. I had remind everyone not to buy me a birthday cake but left out Amy. She did not know i don't eat cake. Haha....However, have to thanks Amy for the tiny black forrest cake. Since we'd birthday cake, i force Amy to sing birthday song for me. Ha.......

Thanks to everyone who had given me a call and all the sms......

1 comment:

Alex said...

Happy Birthday to you... even though it's a belated one! You had a good one!