- Visit Mini Malaysia in Ayer Keroh (near the Ayer keroh Toll plaza)
- Take lunch at Nyonya Food Restaurant at Malacca Raya (Suggested Ole Sayang)
- Visit A Famosa, St Paul Hill, Museums Malacca, Stadthuys
- Shopping at Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade
- Visit Malacca famous Jonker Street and take dinner at this place. Along this street you can find malacca famous Laksa and Cendol.
- Visit Malacca river (Eye's of Malacca)
- Take Malacca famous satay celup as Supper
Morning and Afternoon:
- Visit Malacca A'Famosa Water Park
- Take Dinner at Malacca famous food court(Old Newton Food Court). Must try the Malacca style Ikan Bakar, Satay and etc. Else, you can also go to Portugese Village to try for Portugus food and seafood.
- Visit Eye of Malaysia
- Visit Hang Li Poh's Well, Sam Po Kon Temple and also Bukit China Hill
- Go to Malacca famous Tan Kim Hock to buy local souvenir. Don't forget to try the durian cendol here if you are durian lover.
- Take Lunch at Malacca famous Chicken Rice Ball Shop (Near Jonker Street)
- You can visit Baba and Nyonya Heritage Musuem before you leave Malacca