Thursday, May 22, 2008

Melaka Gadek Air Panas with my family

malaysia travel
This was my recent activity when i went back to my beloved hometown Melaka last weekend. I had decided to bring my family to Gadek Air Panas(Gadek Hot Spring). When we talk about hot spring, people may tend to relate with Taiwan or Japan Hot Spring where we need to be naked if we want to bath inside the hot water, but not in Malaysia.





Haha, these are my parent. My mother was not dancing, but she just not used to, the temperature of the hot water. They just looks so happy right. Nice captured!!
And, these two are my sister and cousin.
And here you go, my mom, my aunty, sister and me.

It's really hot. If you don't believe me, then go and have a try. You just need to pay RM4 for the entrance fees.


And, the old man and old lady sitting in the middle are my Grandpa and Grandma. They just enjoyed so much.


And lastly, my dearest boy friend and me.


2 comments:

yuen89 said...

Hi, can I ask the opening time of air panas Gadek?

Anonymous said...

it's opened 24 hours a day